Thursday, December 28, 2006

Prince is a shaved cat. Discuss.




Right, I finally have to make my point here about Prince. He thinks he's sexy, but he's not. Does anyone else in the world see what I see on the cover of 'Lovesexy' (and the merest thought of him being connected to those 2 words makes me feel queasy)??
Ok, imagine you are holding a cat in front of you with one hand, with its legs just dangling and hanging down. Cute on a cat, agreed. Now shave that cat (with your mind's eye). Still quite cute seeing as it's a cat. Now hold up the cover of 'Lovesexy' next to the cat. That's it!! Prince is a SHAVED CAT!!! Does it not make you feel sick??? To me, it's so glaringly obvious that I assume everybody thinks it, but I am finding out that this is not the case. If you have any thoughts on the matter, feel free to comment.


This entry seems to have generated a bit of a noise at prince.org for some reason. And a certain floppy-haired, girl's-voiced, Hugh Grant wannabe can kiss my @ss Jordan Thompson!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** ***