Sunday, October 29, 2006

MOOGWA!!

Hello Zak! Long time no see. How are ya? Having all manner of problems with this site. Guess I'll have to go beta soon, too. I published your comment, but it hasn't turned up here yet. This site has been down for maintenance quite a lot recently. I wish they'd put it back to how it was before they started 'maintaining' it, because now it doesn't work. I am putting off going beta because I know I will feck it up in some way and that will be that :-(
Say hi via email?? Or if you're a Skyper, giz a bell there. You'll find me under my usual AKA.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watcha!
Doing very well thanks, apart from blogger problems!
I made the switch to bete and everthing seems to be ok now. Had to make a few google searches on how to hide the nav bar (sshh!) but did it in the end!

Skyper! Sounds like fun. What is it, lol.

Made a post to you on my site bout pix!

Take care

moogwa

Oh, if you do make the switch to bete, you don't have to keep republishing when you make changes to template, or do the word verification - So far!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Atomic Puppy (Becky) said...

You haven't heard of Skype?? That surprises me - internet boff that you are. It's the way to talk to anyone (who also has Skype) for free, anywhere on earth. Just download the programme at www.skype.com or www.skype.co.uk
and that's it. Only works with broadband.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I remember Skype now.

I did have the programe when it first come out and was able to speak to people around the globe, but it did at that time, keep crashing, so I deleted it. That was years ago so it must be much better now. I may download the programe at the weekend :)

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** ***