Friday, January 07, 2005

Viruses (or should that be viri?).

Good morning!
I just downloaded AVG anti-virus programme from their website (do a Google search for "AVG") and it told me I had 5 viruses which had infected a total of 13 files on my pc. The viruses were "AGENT.AS", "stubby.c" and "stubby.d". After a look on the Sophos site, I found out these are trojan downloaders to do with advertising...now all safely quarentined on my hard-drive somewhere. The worrying thing is, all this time, I have had PC-cillin 2002 anti-virus software on my pc, and it didn't spot these.
Anyway, all dealt with now.

I watched Gosford Park last night...is it just me, or is it rather dull? It just didn't get going at all. However, I was rather lost in the costumes and props, so they made up for 2 hours of not knowing who "Mr. Jennings" was. I'll flog it on Ebay sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** ***